UPON INSTRUCTIONS OF HERFORDSHIRE WILDLIFE TRUST
APPROX 35.55 ACRES OF
MOWING GRASS AND GRAZING
FOR ONE CUT HAY ONLY
(Lot 14 (2 fields) & 15 on the attached plan)
AFTERMATH CATTLE GRAZING UNTIL END OF NOVEMBER 2020
UPON UPPER LUGG MEADOWS, HEREFORD
TENDERS - To be received on the attached form by Midday Wednesday 17th June 2020
- The successful tender shall pay the full price at acceptance of the Tender.
- Penalty Clause – if any of the Land on the common is not mown, then the Vendors will mow and charge the Purchaser £25 per acre.
- In the event of the grass crop being lost through fire, flood or tempest, the Vendors do not hold themselves liable and there will be no refund of the purchase monies or compensation payable.
- This land can be mown from 8th July onwards in either July or August with aftermath grazing with cattle until the end of November 2020.
- No pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilisers to be applied to the Land.
- No harrowing or rolling of the Land.
- Silage making is not permitted.
- No burning of old hay or refuse on the meadows.
- Offers must be received in a sealed envelope clearly marked “UPPER LUGG MOWING GRASS AND GRAZING Ref: GRB & AE” at Sunderlands, Offa House, St Peters Square, Hereford, HR1 2PQ by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 17th June 2020.
- The Vendors reserve the right to accept any offer(s) which may not be the highest offer(s) and reserve the right not to accept any offer(s) at all.
Directions & Viewing
From Hereford, take the A438 Ledbury Road past the Cock of Tupsley Public House and the Upper Lugg Meadows being on the left-hand side of the road.
For Further Details contact either Graham Baker or Andrew Edwards
Graham Baker - 07831 119 337