CATTLE / SHEEP GRAZING OR MOWING
19.25 ACRES / 7.79 HECTARES OR THEREABOUTS
IN ONE ENCLOSURE
Formerly part of Sandy Cross Farm, Stourport Road, Edvin Loach, Bromyard, HerefordshireTerm
Spring 2019 31 December 2019Schedule
Field No. SO 6757 1369
Area: 7.79 hectares / 19.25 acres
1. The purchaser will pay the full purchase price and will be required to sign an agreement prepared by Sunderlands LLP.
2. The Grazier will be responsible for meeting the requirements described in the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) Regulations as Cross Compliance. The Grazier must ensure that they maintain the land in Good Agricultural and Environmental Condition (GAEC) throughout the licence period.
3. The Grazier is responsible for supervising stock, removing carcasses and for any responsibility for any damage caused from stock straying. The Grazier must insure all livestock, tractors and machinery for any Third party claims whilst the same have any connection to the grass keep outlined in these details.
4. As with cross compliance all the animal identification records and movement records must be kept by the owner of the stock and should the owner of the ground need a copy of these records they must be made available immediately.
5. The owner of the land is not claiming the Basic Farm Payment 2019.
6. Water is provided by natural stream supplies on the eastern boundary.
7. The land is let for the grazing by horses, cattle (no bulls) or sheep.
8. In the event a cut of hay or silage is taken by agreement with the Licensor, a suitable quantity of compound fertiliser to replace the manure value lost, not less than 2 cwts per acre of 20..10..10.
A copy of our Grazing Agreement may be viewed on request.
Offers are invited to take the grazing as seen from now to 31st December 2019. The Licence fee will be payable at the commencement of the Licence and signing of the Agreement.Directions
From Bromyard take B4203 to Tedstone Wafre and Upper Sapey. Over Bromyard Downs turn first left signpost Edvin Loach and the farm track access is the second access on the right hand side as you go past Sandy Cross Farm (marked A on plan, south of the grass keep). Please ensure the gates are kept closed. Drive down the stone track and the field is viewed at the end of this track.Viewing
At any reasonable time accompanied by a set of particulars. Please ensure all gates are closed.
Further particulars the Auctioneers
David A Thompson FRICS FAAV
St Peters Square
Hereford HR1 2PQ
d.thompson [at] sunderlands.co.uk
Tel: 01432 356161
None of these statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. These particulars are not an offer or contract or part of one. Floor plans are provided for guidance as to the layout of the property only. Room sizes and measurements are approximate only. Please note we have not tested the equipment, appliances and services in the property and interested parties are advised to commission appropriate investigation before formulating their offer.
Sunderlands are a member of the ‘Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme’ and therefore adhere to their Code of Practise. A copy of the Code of Practise is available on request.